The Student Room Group

Asda Group Interview for Store Assistant role (nights)

I have a group interview tomorrow night for the nightshift store assistant role at Asda. Does anyone know what to expect for this or if they’ve done something similar before? I assume this group interview will be slightly different considering it’s a nightshift role.

I was told over the phone it would be 2 hours with me doing some work (idk if in groups) and then there would be an interview with the manager. Supposed to wear clothes I don’t mind getting dirty.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Yes I had one last year. Started as a group interview where we had a task we had to talk through, Then had one to one interview on any work experience, why I wanted to work at asda then asked about flexibility of hours. Good luck

Original post by 1+1=Window
I have a group interview tomorrow night for the nightshift store assistant role at Asda. Does anyone know what to expect for this or if they’ve done something similar before? I assume this group interview will be slightly different considering it’s a nightshift role.

I was told over the phone it would be 2 hours with me doing some work (idk if in groups) and then there would be an interview with the manager. Supposed to wear clothes I don’t mind getting dirty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending