The Student Room Group

sixth forms in london that do computing

I am interested in doing computing for a level, but not many sixth forms I have looked at offer it. Does anyone know any colleges that do computing? I am in east london, and would prefer not to travel really far. Thanks in advance. I am not doing it for GCSE, but I have done quite a bit of coding and so on.
Reply 1
Original post by mimi7167
I am interested in doing computing for a level, but not many sixth forms I have looked at offer it. Does anyone know any colleges that do computing? I am in east london, and would prefer not to travel really far. Thanks in advance. I am not doing it for GCSE, but I have done quite a bit of coding and so on.

East London? THAT'S WHERE I LIVE:biggrin:
What Sixth Forms have you already tried? I am doing Computing at a Sixth Form in East London
Reply 2
Original post by The RAR
East London? THAT'S WHERE I LIVE:biggrin:
What Sixth Forms have you already tried? I am doing Computing at a Sixth Form in East London

I've really only just started to look. I haven't been to any open evenings or anything yet and it's all a bit overwhelming :s-smilie::biggrin: I'm currently homeschooled so I haven't really had any suggestions/help from a school (do they help or not actually?? I have no idea)

I like the look of LAE but they don't do computing unfortunately. I think City and Islington also looks quite good. My parents have also suggested King's College Mathematics..

If it's any help I am also doing Maths and further maths definitely, and either chemistry or physics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending