The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Still haven't heard back for either an interview or rejection!

Beyond worried...!!
Original post by GCSEStudent903
Still haven't heard back for either an interview or rejection!

Beyond worried...!!

Same lol.
Original post by HateOCR
Wow congrats!!! Haha just a few hours ago you were worrying. Im not too bothered about keele even if they reject me but i want them to reply quickly just because its getting me anxious anyways lol

Thank you! I know it's crazy haha. Yeah that's all I was thinking, I just wanted to know.. x
Original post by SineadLynch
Thank you! I know it's crazy haha. Yeah that's all I was thinking, I just wanted to know.. x

Good luck on your interview :smile:
Original post by SJATech
Thank you! I had my interview on the 3 January and received an e-mail from Keele directly with the offer. UCAS Track followed a few minutes later.

Please feel free to ask any questions about the interview if you’re still waiting, and I’ll be happy to help!

Hi, do you have any tips for the interview? Like what sort of areas to be focussing on preping for? Congrats on the offer!x

Can you share your stats and UKCAT please? . I am so worried, can not sleep 😥😥😥
Original post by somaia2000
Can you share your stats and UKCAT please? . I am so worried, can not sleep 😥😥😥

Of course, GCSE 4A* and 7A, A-Level achieved A*AAA, UKCAT 635 SJ Band 2 x
They interview until late March so try not to worry too much (easier said than done because I was too) x
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 587
Has anyone made a Keele offer holding group for medicine on Facebook like last year?
How much work exp/ volunteering do you need for keele? I’ll have 9 months hospital weekly volunteering and a month weekly in a carehome and a week of gp and a week of hospital work experience . Will this be enough?
r
Of course, GCSE 4A* and 7A, A-Level achieved A*AAA, UKCAT 635 SJ Band 2 x
They interview until late March so try not to worry too much (easier said than done because I was too) x

Thank you for sharing, So you have a gap year! and this offer is non-conditional offer
Congrats
Anyone who attended the interview in Keele. did they ask for proof of the work experience or the voluntary work, please?.

I did some volunteer work without giving me a proof document!. can the uni contact them to confirm my attendance instead?
Original post by HateOCR
Same lol.

Me too. I am dying :frown:
Reply 592
Me too. I am dying :frown:

Same...I guess no news is good news but the wait is so nerve racking!
Original post by Sm396
Well done!! Please share your stats and are you grad or undergrad ?😊😊

Thank you!! I am undergrad, stats:

GCSE 3A* 6A 1C (further maths)
Predicted AAA at a level
UKCAT 2530 band 1
I am starting to think that i blew my chances at the interview 😤 at myself.
Original post by Saffron_Farley

Predicted AAA at a level
UKCAT 2530 band 1

Did they ask for proof of the work experience or the voluntary work, please?.

I did some volunteer work without giving me a proof document!. can the uni contact them to confirm my attendance instead?
Original post by saraferb
I am starting to think that i blew my chances at the interview 😤 at myself.

Why?
Original post by Saffron_Farley

Predicted AAA at a level
UKCAT 2530 band 1

I am undergrad, stats: GCSE 6A* 4A and A-level; achieved Grade A in Arabic (earlier)
Predicted AAA at A levelUKCAT 2840 band 2

Do you think I still have a chance for interview? or their decision is based more on RnR form. Can you share your work experience and voluntary works you did please
Why?

no offer, yet i was among the first group to be interviewed.
Reply 599
Original post by saraferb
no offer, yet i was among the first group to be interviewed.

Same here , interview 18/12 , still no news , how did you find the interview?easy ? Hard ?I founds it quite unpredictable

Latest

Trending

Trending