The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helloitsmeq23
Hey Everyone!

You should all put your stats if you are applying to Keele medical school!

Good luck to everyone applying :smile:

Best of luck! :woo:
Also if you have any questions regarding the University itself and life there, may I please refer you to our local Keele experts, @Leviathan1741 @Deyesy @eruditeprincess and @04MR17.

P.S :bump:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Best of luck! :woo:
Also if you have any questions regarding the University itself and life there, may I please refer you to our local Keele experts, @Levithian @Deyesy @eruditeprincess and @04MR17.

P.S :bump:
I think you mean @Leviathan1741

:mmm:
Reply 3
:ninja:
Hi! Trying to make 4th choice. Could be Keele but concerned that offer will be A*AA - is it always? Meet GCSE & UKCAT requirements. Happy with R&R form so offer is my main concern. Predicted A*AA but could do without the pressure. Thx.
I love Keele. but i am predicted AAA, is there no chance for me!?!? Please help :frown:
:
Original post by Linalolo
I love Keele. but i am predicted AAA, is there no chance for me!?!? Please help :frown:

It shouldn't be a problem. I don't think Keele looks at predicted grades, but don't quote me in that. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Linalolo

Thought entry requirements for Keele were AAA?

What sort of work experience is everyone thinking about writing about on the R&R form? I have hospice volunteering, GP (but that was only shadowing so not sure if it's even worth mentioning) and pharmacy
I have just applied to keele
I'm not sure yet. The place it is seams boring for a 5 year course. Anyone knows more?
does anyone know when we will be sent the roles and responsibilities form to complete? will it be through ucas or email?
I've just applied for Keele. Wondering about the R&R form too!
Best of luck to everyone applying this cycle !
Original post by Hero_Lou
I'm not sure yet. The place it is seams boring for a 5 year course. Anyone knows more?

That's what put me off Keele. There isn't much going on outside the university to be honest. Also, I found the entry criteria and selection quite vague too. You need to consider that you might be spending 5 years there.
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
That's what put me off Keele. There isn't much going on outside the university to be honest. Also, I found the entry criteria and selection quite vague too. You need to consider that you might be spending 5 years there.

Same that's why I did not apply there:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Does anyone know when we should be sent the R&R form? Thanks :smile:
Original post by 12345John12345
Does anyone know when we should be sent the R&R form? Thanks :smile:

I remember reading somewhere on their website that it would be sent after all applications were received on 15/10/17.
Therefore I assume we'll be hearing something quite soon hopefully.
Hello! Any one else applying for A104??
Original post by _Arianna
I remember reading somewhere on their website that it would be sent after all applications were received on 15/10/17.
Therefore I assume we'll be hearing something quite soon hopefully.

Ooh okay, thank you :smile:
I have just been emailed the R&R form from Keele!!!

Latest