The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Any post interview decisions today???
Hey everyone. International student here. Got an interview on 20th March, a bit nervous but can't wait to be done with it. Any tips on how to prepare for the MMIs? I'll be shadowing a professor from next week onwards to "groom" me for the interview.
Original post by Sm396
Any post interview decisions today???

No not yet for me
Original post by alyssarc
Hey everyone. International student here. Got an interview on 20th March, a bit nervous but can't wait to be done with it. Any tips on how to prepare for the MMIs? I'll be shadowing a professor from next week onwards to "groom" me for the interview.

Honestly it’s not that hard- don’t overprepare/lie/exaggerate as the interviewer will pick these things up.
Everything’s suddenly gone so quiet.

Anyone still waiting on invite for interviews?

Any post interview decisions received today?
Are there many people still waiting for interview invites?
Sorry I meant post interview decisions
Original post by alyssarc

Hey, where are you applying from?
Original post by MedicMyZone
Everything’s suddenly gone so quiet.

Anyone still waiting on invite for interviews?

Any post interview decisions received today?

This is so true lol 😂
I’m still waiting for post interview decisions
Reply 789
Does anyone know if Keele have a specific week where they give out majority of offers?
Original post by Sm396
Does anyone know if Keele have a specific week where they give out majority of offers?

From last year’s thread, most people got offers on the week of the 24th March
Reply 791
I’ve emailed admissions and they said the last interview is on the 20th of March and they expect to have their decisions confirmed by the 31st
Did anyone receive an offer yesterday? One of my classssmate said that he did. Just wondering as no one else has mentioned it.
Does anyone know how lenient keele are when it comes to results day? Would they ever accept anyone who achieved AAB? I am trying to decide which uni to firm!
Who’s going to the offer day on the 18th??
Original post by saraferb
Did anyone receive an offer yesterday? One of my classssmate said that he did. Just wondering as no one else has mentioned it.

when was their interview?
Original post by fuzzmuzz
when was their interview?

22/02/2018
Original post by saraferb
22/02/2018

okay, I guess they had a good interview and wasn't put on hold.
I've been on hold since the start of February. I had my interview on the 2nd of January.
Reply 799
Original post by robotboy123
I've been on hold since the start of February. I had my interview on the 2nd of January.

From what it seems I think most people are on "hold"

Latest

Trending

Trending