The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
im in clarence dock block k too im on first floor i think where are you ?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 41
woohoo! someone else in k block! im in 2.14 i think.
Reply 42
lol im in 1.15 dont be banging on the floor !!
argh i've still not heard..... is anyone else still waiting???? :confused:
Reply 44
fluffysheep2000
argh i've still not heard..... is anyone else still waiting???? :confused:

me...annoying isnt it!
stardanse
me...annoying isnt it!

Have you checked tracker today???? I had nothing on there this morning, but i just checked and i've been allocated north hill courts 17.1 :tongue:
Reply 46
Charley991
Clarence Dock Block M Room 3.15!!!!
Ditzy do u know where this is??

Yep, if I remember rightly its right on the left hand side when you come in through the gates.

K Block is on the right, just by the Laudrette. Unfortunately you can't see when its busy though!
Reply 47
I'm in tetley...
Reply 48
Bennett, Wakefield Campus room 112
Reply 49
nothing yet again on the tracker or in the post...gona phone up again if dont get anything tommorow.
Reply 50
Ugh I've still heard nothing and it's vvvvvv annoying...

Shall ring up this afternoon if things aren't sorted - I think it says ring if it's not sorted by tomorrow but knowing them the hotline will be un-manned over the weekend...
Reply 51
superb, i've just been allocated in henry price in a room named C1, 11 in a mixed area with non smokers, although i'm sharing with sum lucky person, ditzy any idea what the rooms r like there?
Reply 52
Did you have to ring up for your accommodation info??
Reply 53
i just phoned up as nothing in post or the tracker this morning, spoke to a guy who took my surname, typed it into a computer and said that i had been allocated a place only recently and that i should get my contract on monday/tuesday! talk about leaving it till the last minute...going on saturday and haven't brought anything yet...
Reply 54
i'm in tetley...
Reply 55
I got an email today from Leeds accommodation saying that they've been having some problems with the online system and that I should receive a contract by early next week and if it doesn't arrive by Weds ring them up.

Lou
Reply 56
if i were you, i'd give them a ring today, i rang yesterday and they said i may not get allocated until next friday, so as u can imagine i was devastated so i rng up today they typed my surname in and told me i'd been allocated to henry price, i had to ring up again, i couldn't believe they just told me there and then,good luck anyway
Reply 57
Barnsley M1 Junction 37 lol
Reply 58
JazzyJay
superb, i've just been allocated in henry price in a room named C1, 11 in a mixed area with non smokers, although i'm sharing with sum lucky person, ditzy any idea what the rooms r like there?

Haven't a clue, I've only actually been in rooms in CD and Oxley
Reply 59
oooh got my contract today - wtf's the tannery!? Anyone else there??

Cheers,
Lou

Latest