The Student Room Group

Break Up Q&A

Welcome!

Have YOU been involved in a break up? If so, feel free to answer any / all of the questions below to share your experience and help other people deal with their own break ups.

Q1. When did the breakup take place?

Q2. Did you break up with someone / get broken up with / break up mutually?

Q3. Why did you break up?

Q4. How do you feel about your ex now?

Q5. Do you have any advice for how to break up with someone / avoid a break up / cope with a breakup?

Spoiler

Q1. Last 2 days of exam season
Q2. Mutually/initiated by me
Q3. They where getting increasingly physical with my long term best-friend and where communicating more with my best friend than me.
Q4. Dislike them. As, imo, it was them who broke the relationship. But they are trying to talk to me again (only friendly) :s-smilie:
Q5 a. Break up face to face if you are in the right, if you are not, break up over text or something.
Q5 b. I tried doing this for around 2 months, it doesn't work, if you are trying to avoid it, you need to do it.
Q5 c. Life still goes on! Go do some fun **** :colone:
bamping this
Original post by MrDoggyPants
Welcome!

Have YOU been involved in a break up? If so, feel free to answer any / all of the questions below to share your experience and help other people deal with their own break ups.

Q1. When did the breakup take place?

Q2. Did you break up with someone / get broken up with / break up mutually?

Q3. Why did you break up?

Q4. How do you feel about your ex now?

Q5. Do you have any advice for how to break up with someone / avoid a break up / cope with a breakup?

Spoiler

Q1. Yesterday
Q2. He broke up with me
Q3. I still dont know why
Q4. I still love him because he told me that I was the best boyfriend he has ever had
Q5. Still not coping myself lol. Happened at school too. In front of his mates. Who were laughing. Ugh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending