The Student Room Group

GCSE maths exam retake

Hello, I haven't passed my Edexcel Maths exam and I wanted to know if there's anywhere private that will do them, can you send me the link because I'm struggling to find one. Thank you!
What exam board do you want to take? Foundation or Higher? When do you want to take the exams?
Original post by Lindagyanxx
Hello, I haven't passed my Edexcel Maths exam and I wanted to know if there's anywhere private that will do them, can you send me the link because I'm struggling to find one. Thank you!

What exam board do you want to take? Foundation or Higher? When do you want to take the exams?

Reply 3
Edexcel higher
Reply 4
I want to do Edexcel higher
Reply 5
Original post by TheNumbere

Edexcel higher paper
Original post by Lindagyanxx
I want to do Edexcel higher

You will have to pay above the typical entry fee (a late fee) if you want to resit in November, as it is past the "normal" deadline (which was the 4th of this month if I remember correctly) as well as the centre's administration fees. Your other option is sitting in June. It's hard to recommend any centres if you haven't provided a rough location, however. Maybe try contacting your former school/college?

Quick Reply

Latest