The Student Room Group

Really important for foundation degree courses

Can I apply for both a normal undergrad course and a foundation course both from the same university and same course?
Reply 1
Yes, you can use the foundation as a backup if you completely fail a levels
Reply 2
Original post by Maro122
Can I apply for both a normal undergrad course and a foundation course both from the same university and same course?

Yes, the foundation course will have a different UCAS code :smile: Just know that the university will be able to see that you have applied for both courses
Reply 3
Original post by Avaia
Yes, the foundation course will have a different UCAS code :smile: Just know that the university will be able to see that you have applied for both courses

Is that bad if they see both?
Reply 4
Original post by egdum
Yes, you can use the foundation as a backup if you completely fail a levels[/QUO

Does doing a foundation degree allow me to automatically proceed onto a normal degree straight after or do I have to reapply?
Reply 5
Original post by Maro122
Is that bad if they see both?

It isn't bad no, you are just being careful is all and having an insurance choice :smile:

Original post by Maro122
Does doing a foundation degree allow me to automatically proceed onto a normal degree straight after or do I have to reapply?

most foundation degrees are integrated, so you just apply for the foundation course and then you continue onto the 1st year of a normal degree after your foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest