The Student Room Group

Realistic universities for politics

I need help with choosing good universities for politics and international relations I don't have really high target grades but most of them do meet what the universities offer such as a DD in BTEC and grade B at A-level.
Universities are: Middlesex, Westminster, Brunel, Greenwich and Queen Mary
Original post by Maro122
I need help with choosing good universities for politics and international relations I don't have really high target grades but most of them do meet what the universities offer such as a DD in BTEC and grade B at A-level.
So, you have those 5 universities in mind. What would you like us to do?:holmes:
Original post by Maro122

Hello Maro122,
Nice to hear that you are interested in studying at Middlesex :smile:
We indeed have several courses in politics and international relations: http://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/social-sciences/politics-and-international-relations

The amazing thing about these courses is that you will get a real life experience! There are loads of opportunities to do internships and work placement. A friend of mine did one in Geneva :smile:

If you have the chance, come to our open day on the 25th of November! You can book your place here: www.mdx.ac.uk/opendays.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Ludovica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending