The Student Room Group

Farage says the US should fear Jews

Farage is such a *******; he has fallen for the Israeli lobby calling themselves the Jewish lobby. :facepalm:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486?amp=1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngeryPenguin
Farage is such a *******; he has fallen for the Israeli lobby calling themselves the Jewish lobby. :facepalm:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486?amp=1

Sounds like he is talking about Israel to me as he was always going on about our Jewish Christian culture here in the past.

Either way Farage has become irrelevant since the brexit vote, he doesn’t hold position or office.
Jews basically control the USA.
Original post by paul514
Either way Farage has become irrelevant since the brexit vote, he doesn’t hold position or office.

Yes he does, he's an MEP and the leader of the EFDD group.
Original post by Hatter_2
Yes he does, he's an MEP and the leader of the EFDD group.

Oh wow MEP’s hold such power 😂
Original post by paul514

Yeah they have no real power, but are paid and looked after extremely well and as a status symbol are important. And they will have a vote on the final Brexit deal.
Yeah they have no real power, but are paid and looked after extremely well and as a status symbol are important. And they will have a vote on the final Brexit deal.

Yes the many hundreds of MEPs will and I couldn’t care less how well paid and pampered they are it’s completely irrelevant.

Saying him or his group are important is like saying the SNP are important in Westminster
Reply 7
Original post by paul514
Yes the many hundreds of MEPs will and I couldn’t care less how well paid and pampered they are it’s completely irrelevant.

Saying him or his group are important is like saying the SNP are important in Westminster

Er how are they not?
Original post by Napp
Er how are they not?

Insignificant numbers
Original post by paul514

important to influencing public opinion (some of Nigel Farage's speeches have many millions of views on youtube) not important to changing policy.
important to influencing public opinion (some of Nigel Farage's speeches have many millions of views on youtube) not important to changing policy.

Was important, past tense.

The more leave voters get what they want or sound like they are getting it the less important he becomes.
Farage was the de-facto leader of Brexit and one of the main instruments by which Brexit came to power.

How interesting that we now see he is just another typical anti-semite.

The BBC in particular have a lot of questions to answer about why they gave this bigoted fascist so much airtime and such a central role in the referendum debate.

Brexit is something desired by offshored hedge funds and disaster capitalists and their representatives in the right wing media and Tory Party. Farage was a useful idiot for these forces. They don't care about the genuine welfare of British people.
Original post by Napp
Er how are they not?

😂😂😂 Thinking SNP are relevant
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Farage was the de-facto leader of Brexit and one of the main instruments by which Brexit came to power.

How interesting that we now see he is just another typical anti-semite.

The BBC in particular have a lot of questions to answer about why they gave this bigoted fascist so much airtime and such a central role in the referendum debate.

Brexit is something desired by offshored hedge funds and disaster capitalists and their representatives in the right wing media and Tory Party. Farage was a useful idiot for these forces. They don't care about the genuine welfare of British people.

He was still leader of UKIP during the period leading up to the referendum and UKIP was the biggest campaigner for Brexit (it's in their name). So of course they gave him airtime.
Original post by paul514

More power than hillary yet I see her name thrown around too much.
Original post by paul514

The SNP crushed labour's power over Scotland, you have them to thank for why Ed miliband never got into power or even possibly Corbyn

Why do you think the tories have appeased to scotland's demands?

I'd say maybe this is a little too complicated for you Paul but it really isnt.
Original post by Chaz254
He was still leader of UKIP during the period leading up to the referendum and UKIP was the biggest campaigner for Brexit (it's in their name). So of course they gave him airtime.

Makes you wonder what the Beeb as it is now would have done during the war. Given Goebbels a right of reply to every story, presumably.
Damn, I read this as "Farage wears fake US jeans"

I need sleep. :nothing:
Original post by Pretty Flako
More power than hillary yet I see her name thrown around too much.

Ridiculous comparison. Crooked Hillary has had lots of political power during her career. And she was scarily close to becoming President of the USA. MEPs / Farage are not in the same league.
Original post by Chaz254
Ridiculous comparison. Crooked Hillary has had lots of political power during her career. And she was scarily close to becoming President of the USA. MEPs / Farage are not in the same league.

Doesn't change the fact that she's now got less power than Farage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending