The Student Room Group

How to improve in A-Level maths?

I'm finding maths quite hard at the moment, could anyone recommend me any good websites for practice questions, but that also go through the content. I'm doing the OCR exam board, and the linear course (basically, no AS exams and exams at the end of two years).
examsolutions.net
Revisely.co.uk
If you can't already, master the basics of solving quadratics and factorising. This is pivotal for a level maths.

The main way for me was to (once all content was covered) do the past paper by topic questions off of physicsandmathstutor, focusing on my weak areas, then just hammering past papers. I did around 10 C1, 15 C2 and ZERO stats. My results? C1-87ums, C2-93ums, stats-45ums. So I'm gonna say my method works.

Not sure about new spec but this method should work providing that the specification isn't too different
Original post by Coco_Monkey
I'm finding maths quite hard at the moment, could anyone recommend me any good websites for practice questions, but that also go through the content. I'm doing the OCR exam board, and the linear course (basically, no AS exams and exams at the end of two years).

i'd reccommend getting a tutor

idk how easy that would be for you in your own situation, but i also suck at maths, and he's helped a lot

Quick Reply

Latest