The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine 2018 Applicant emails

Was everyone who applied to Medicine at Nottingham for 2018 entry, A100, meant to have an email by 25th November regarding any application updates? I've had problems with some university emails going to my junk and spam folders including interview invitations!!
Reply 1
I applied for the A108 course but it’s very similar as far as interview offers and stuff go I think. I got an offer for an interview last week and before that I got emails confirming they had received my application ect. So I’m not sure about 25th November thing but I imagine you should have heard something
I thought interview e-mails can come in as late as Late Jan (as interviews go to about February/March). 25th November sounds a bit early (I haven't heard anything from them yet), but yeah, keep checking your spam and junk e-mails.
Reply 3
I’ve found some emails regarding interview dates later on but no emails with an interview invitation or booking site info, I think they may have went into my spam folder which deletes emails after 10 days so that may have happened, I’ve contacted the university anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending