The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Funding/General Applications for PhD at Cambridge

Hello all,

I'm a little confused by the information on the Cambridge website. Some pages suggest that you must submit your academic application at the same time as your funding application. However, some pages suggest that you can submit them separately. The course I am applying to has a funding deadline of the 4th of January but an academic application on May the 31st.
Could anyone please clarify the situation?

Thank you for your help!
Original post by TAU_123
Hello all,

I'm a little confused by the information on the Cambridge website. Some pages suggest that you must submit your academic application at the same time as your funding application. However, some pages suggest that you can submit them separately. The course I am applying to has a funding deadline of the 4th of January but an academic application on May the 31st.

Thank you for your help!

It depends on what you're applying for. It sounds like in your case the applications have separate deadlines. Contact the depts and ask if unsure.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by TAU_123
Hello all,

Thank you for your help!

If you want to apply for funding from Uni sources, you have to apply for the course before 4 Jan. If you don't need funding, then you have until May 31 to apply.
(edited 6 years ago)
I suppose the funding deadline is equivalent to the application deadline...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending