The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

MPhil in Technology Policy 24-25

Hi all,

Anyone here applying to the MPhil in Technology Policy for the upcoming academic year? Would be great if we could support each other!
Hi there, I will have an interview on 18 Jan, 2024 for Mphil in Technology Policy, feel free to contact~
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Original post by tora_914231
Hi there, I will have an interview on 18 Jan, 2024 for Mphil in Technology Policy, feel free to contact~

Hi do you mind sharing when did you submitted your application?
Original post by Casey369
Hi do you mind sharing when did you submitted your application?

Dec 15, 2023
Dec 15, 2023

sorry, Dec 5, 2023
Reply 5
sorry, Dec 5, 2023

Hi! I just got my interview dates 🙂 . Do you mind sharing your interview experience?
Hi! I just got my interview dates 🙂 . Do you mind sharing your interview experience?

Hey there, I got accepted to the program a month or so ago. It's just a pretty casual conversation with the course director. You should be fine. Just be ready to talk about yourself and your application and your motivations to do the course. These are all things you should've detailed in your application. The interview is more of a vibe check than anything. I think you'll get in!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey there, I got accepted to the program a month or so ago. It's just a pretty casual conversation with the course director. You should be fine. Just be ready to talk about yourself and your application and your motivations to do the course. These are all things you should've detailed in your application. The interview is more of a vibe check than anything. I think you'll get in!

Thank you so much for sharing! Finger crossed 🙂
Reply 8

Hi! I'm also interested in applying (I know the deadline is soon) and wanted to ask what your background is. I saw from the CJBS website that they're looking for people from a strong quant background as well as with 2-5 years of relevant work experience, but I'm a fresh graduate so I'm not sure how much I qualify. Would be great to hear where you're coming from! Thanks.
Reply 9

Hello! May I inquire about the duration it took for you to receive an acceptance following your interview?
Just putting out here! My interview lasted only 15 minutes, initially leaving me very worried about how it had gone. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a conditional offer (don't focus so much on the duration).
I applied on 22nd Feb 2024 on website it says : Status:
Under review by department - Your application is currently under review.
Do you think I will receive at least interview in any time ? or it is straight reject considering my application submit at deadline date ?
Just putting out here! My interview lasted only 15 minutes, initially leaving me very worried about how it had gone. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a conditional offer (don't focus so much on the duration).
Reply 12
Thanks for sharing! Can I ask how long it took for you to receive an interview after submitting your application? I only submitted mine near the deadline so I'm not sure how long I should expect to wait.
Did anyone in this thread get a recent offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending