The Student Room Group

Qasim's Blog

Scroll to see replies

hey man you trying to build some muscle you do thats good man that real good. fuk out the way
Reply 41
Original post by Dominoes
hey man you trying to build some muscle you do thats good man that real good. fuk out the way

ay mayne could u hook me up wit some free pizza wit some beef and chicken on that *****?? I need some PROTEEIIIIN to make some MOO GAINZ.....

if not then get da FFFFFFFFFAWWWK OUT DA WHEEEEY........
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:yep: they are both hilly areas:redface:
why cant everywhere have flat ground like London:colonhash:

LOL tell me about it!!!!!
Original post by CleverSquirrel
LOL tell me about it!!!!!

a pet peeve:redface:
well at least we can be experts at hill starts:tongue:
Reply 44
Alright, so, as some of you may know, my mental health hasn’t been the greatest this year. However, it has improved a lot the past couple of months. So, I thought it would be helpful if I shared some of my tips for anyone who’s struggling:

- Make sure you talk to someone about it. A doctor, counsellor, friends, family, the Samaritans, the random stranger sitting on the bench in the park. I’m always available by PM too. Just don’t suffer in silence. Sometimes all we need is someone to talk to.

- Find a hobby. Join the gym, join a sports club, learn something new like a new language or how to program. Anything to take your mind off.

- Go out and enjoy yourselves with friends and family. Go to the cinema. Go into town. Go sightseeing. Anything.

There are plenty of ways to improve your mental health. You just need the motivation to go out and make a change. I remember when my motivation was absolutely zero. I would lock myself in my bedroom 24/7. Then something in my mind clicked and I realised that I needed to make a change.

Now, I feel bad when I don’t go to the gym. I go to the gym 6 times a week. I feel bad on the day I don’t go, but due to the Gym’s opening hours and my uni timetable I can’t go. I wish I could go 7 days a week. In fact, some times I come home from the gym and I want to go back for another session.

I have also been visiting the doctor who has prescribed me with medication to help. They have also helped a lot. As well as this, I’ve also visited the counsellor who I’ve had a chat with and had a chance to get things off my chest.

This is all whilst I’m at uni and living with the stress of being a student. I have made time to look after my mental health. You just gotta find the motivation to make the change, and do something about it. Don’t expect someone or something to make the change for you, and don’t let anyone or anything get in the way.

I think I’ve talked long enough. Don’t even know if anyone will read this 😂 But if you wanna know anything else feel free to ask in this thread or PM me :smile:
Reply 45
Went to Bluewater shopping centre and bought:
*drum roll*

Spoiler

Reply 46
It feels REAL GEWD when there are people out there who can cheer you up.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
It feels REAL GEWD when there are people out there who can cheer you up.

i try my best :wink:
Reply 48
i try my best :wink:

*goes to my bedroom and cries*

Spoiler

*goes to my bedroom and cries*

Spoiler

Damn it I thought I was doing great!!!
Reply 50
Damn it I thought I was doing great!!!

Maybe one day 🙏🏽😂
Alright, so, as some of you may know, my mental health hasn’t been the greatest this year. However, it has improved a lot the past couple of months. So, I thought it would be helpful if I shared some of my tips for anyone who’s struggling:

- Make sure you talk to someone about it. A doctor, counsellor, friends, family, the Samaritans, the random stranger sitting on the bench in the park. I’m always available by PM too. Just don’t suffer in silence. Sometimes all we need is someone to talk to.

- Find a hobby. Join the gym, join a sports club, learn something new like a new language or how to program. Anything to take your mind off.

- Go out and enjoy yourselves with friends and family. Go to the cinema. Go into town. Go sightseeing. Anything.

There are plenty of ways to improve your mental health. You just need the motivation to go out and make a change. I remember when my motivation was absolutely zero. I would lock myself in my bedroom 24/7. Then something in my mind clicked and I realised that I needed to make a change.

Now, I feel bad when I don’t go to the gym. I go to the gym 6 times a week. I feel bad on the day I don’t go, but due to the Gym’s opening hours and my uni timetable I can’t go. I wish I could go 7 days a week. In fact, some times I come home from the gym and I want to go back for another session.

I have also been visiting the doctor who has prescribed me with medication to help. They have also helped a lot. As well as this, I’ve also visited the counsellor who I’ve had a chat with and had a chance to get things off my chest.

This is all whilst I’m at uni and living with the stress of being a student. I have made time to look after my mental health. You just gotta find the motivation to make the change, and do something about it. Don’t expect someone or something to make the change for you, and don’t let anyone or anything get in the way.

I think I’ve talked long enough. Don’t even know if anyone will read this 😂 But if you wanna know anything else feel free to ask in this thread or PM me :smile:

Beautiful post.
Reply 52
Original post by FloralLuxe
Beautiful post.

PRSOM, thanks :smile:
X

PRSOM
very informative:smile:
Reply 54
Original post by toonervoustotalk
PRSOM
very informative:smile:

Reply 55
Really want to go on holiday 😂
Really want to go on holiday 😂

Let’s go
Reply 57
Original post by Crazygal9989
Let’s go

Where do you wanna go? :biggrin:
Where do you wanna go? :biggrin:

Anywhere....as long as I can miss my uni exams. Although I was thinking Dubai?
Very sassy blog

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending