The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

technik
danyul...fishpaste

you are aware you are both males and this convo is getting gayer by the minute :biggrin:

there's nothing wrong with sex-ing up a member of the same sex :cool:

hehe
juno_the
I forgot to add I'm getting my lower back pierced soon!

..pardon?!!
Reply 22
technik
danyul...fishpaste

you are aware you are both males and this convo is getting gayer by the minute :biggrin:

meh, piercings look cute, that's all there is too it!
red665
Out of interest, doesn't that HURT when you're first stretching your earlobe? (I know you don't go shoving a 16mm earring in straight away btw)
and also - will that ever heal up? 'cause I know that when I leave my earrings out for like 2 weeks, the holes heal up, but they aren't quite 16mm wide holes lol

I did them my self so I was able to control how much pain I was causing myself (i.e. stop or push harder or whatever) also it's a gradual process which makes it easier.
In answer to your second question yes they'll gradually shrink up and disappear if you leave the plugs out for long enough. However I have very elasticie ears, some people wouldn't be able to go as big nd have them shrink back
Reply 24
Danyul
..pardon?!!

I'm getting my lower back pierced soon! And I already have my clit hood and navel done!
Reply 25
juno_the
I'm getting my lower back pierced soon! And I already have my clit hood and navel done!

you obviously enjoy pain. join the army
I may get a spacer, black ones look great. Nothing too flashy, just a nice small one. I want at least another two piercings soon.. Another at the bottom of the ear, one more at the top?
Miriam_StarGirl
I did them my self so I was able to control how much pain I was causing myself (i.e. stop or push harder or whatever) also it's a gradual process which makes it easier.
In answer to your second question yes they'll gradually shrink up and disapear if you leave the plugs out for long enough. However I have very elasticie ears, some people wouldn't be able to go as big nd have them shrink back

Mmm- I was interested in getting some of the really, really small 'plugs' to wear, but not go any bigger. I couldn't find them though! then again, that was at the Reading Festival, so I'm sure there are shops out there that do them, most likely in Camden somewhere!

ooooh, I'm such a wuss though I don't think I could handle the initial pain lol
juno_the

got any pictures :tongue: :biggrin:
juno_the

How the hell do you pierce the lower back?! how low? just above your arse?!

I saw a girl once with her chestbone pierced - looked ridiculously painful!
Reply 30
Danyul
got any pictures :tongue: :biggrin:

there you go!
juno_the
there you go!

Ouch - that looks sore.

Is the tattoo henna? it's nice! :smile:
There was this feature program about piercing and all that kind of stuff on Scuzz on sky digital about a few months ago. Was totally fascinating, some dude seriously had about 25 piercings.. crazy, crazy places too - ears(multiple places), nose, eyebrows, tongue, lips,cheek,back of neck,nipple etc etc. Painful! I personally wouldn't go that extreme.. whatever floats yer boat I suppose.
juno_the
there you go!

awesome!! Looks quite nice, love the henna work too..
Reply 34
red665
How the hell do you pierce the lower back?! how low? just above your arse?!

Stand up! I'm assuming you've got trousers on, and you get it done just above their waistline.
juno_the
Stand up! I'm assuming you've got trousers on, and you get it done just above their waistline.

<stands up>

But there's nothing to pierce there! :eek:
red665
<stands up>

But there's nothing to pierce there! :eek:

where there is skin, there can be piercing
red665
Mmm- I was interested in getting some of the really, really small 'plugs' to wear, but not go any bigger. I couldn't find them though! then again, that was at the Reading Festival, so I'm sure there are shops out there that do them, most likely in Camden somewhere!

ooooh, I'm such a wuss though I don't think I could handle the initial pain lol

try www.wildcat.co.uk

don't worry about it, just go for it :wink:
Danyul
where there is skin, there can be piercing

True I guess - just seems like it'd hurt like hell 'cause it'd be really tight! Still - whatever flicks your switch :wink: lol
hehe. Most people overestimate the pain factor in a piercing.. I'm sure I was n a forum not so long ago and someone asked whether it hurt to get the lobe of your ear pierced.. gees! :rolleyes:

My nipple one hurt a tiny bit, but fair enough.. she did ram a huge needle from one side to the other!

Latest

Trending

Trending