The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton Midwifery 2018

hi guys!:smile: I just accepted a conditional offer from brighton university to start midwifery in the fall. I'm from Germany and am kinda freaking out about finding accommodation and getting to know other students :frown:( Let me know if you're out there and feeling the same, we can freak out together! :P also any tips on finding part time work would be much obliged :smile:
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Hi!! I never thought I would get in either!! Did you have an interview??
Reply 3
Original post by rebeccazee
hi guys!:smile: I just accepted a conditional offer from brighton university to start midwifery in the fall. I'm from Germany and am kinda freaking out about finding accommodation and getting to know other students :frown:( Let me know if you're out there and feeling the same, we can freak out together! :P also any tips on finding part time work would be much obliged :smile:
Hi I have just been offered an interview, well done for getting an offer that amazing! Don’t panic I am sure everything will work out - it’s exciting :smile: how did u find the interview process x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending