The Student Room Group

personal statement - midwifery

I want to apply for midwifery, however i dont have much relevant work experience.
I'm currently working my way through a Brighton Medical School Virtual Work Experience, and I did 10 weeks with my lab technician in the school's science tech room.
Basically, I'm just asking do I have a chance without relevant work experience such as volunteering :frown:
Original post by n15mhy
I want to apply for midwifery, however i dont have much relevant work experience.
I'm currently working my way through a Brighton Medical School Virtual Work Experience, and I did 10 weeks with my lab technician in the school's science tech room.
Basically, I'm just asking do I have a chance without relevant work experience such as volunteering :frown:

Have you got any public-facing work experience? It doesn't have to be in healthcare - bar/cafe/restaurant work, charity shop, etc.? Showing that you have experience of dealing with the general public is key to any healthcare course application. You still have time to do some as your application only needs to be in by the end of January.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending