The Student Room Group

Generic Personal Statement?

I've just withdrawn from a social work course after realising the course just isn't for me. I'm going to have to reapply through UCAS for next year and the courses I've chosen are Psychology, Psychology & Criminology, Psychology & Sociology, Early Childhood Studies and Primary Education. I'm still pretty unsure of what I'm wanting to do at the minute which is why there's a bit of a range. Can anyone please help me on how I can get my personal statement to tie in with all of these?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Original post by bhb97
I've just withdrawn from a social work course after realising the course just isn't for me. I'm going to have to reapply through UCAS for next year and the courses I've chosen are Psychology, Psychology & Criminology, Psychology & Sociology, Early Childhood Studies and Primary Education. I'm still pretty unsure of what I'm wanting to do at the minute which is why there's a bit of a range. Can anyone please help me on how I can get my personal statement to tie in with all of these?

Simple answer: you can't. The focus of a childhood studies and primary education PS should be very different to an academic course like psychology, criminology or sociology which can be combined so you're going to have to choose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending