The Student Room Group

Feel like I messed up my A level choices.

I currently study Economics, Accounting and Business and currently in my second year. I am doing quite well, trying to aim for A*AA, predicted AAA. At the time I wasn't aware of these so called "hard" and "soft" subjects, so I just chose whatever interested me the most. Now i feel like this could affect my future since two of my subjects are considered "soft". I am hoping to go into Finance and planning on studying at Cass but I am honestly getting depressed as i feel like I messed up.
Mine are worse. My original options were Bio, Chem, French and Geography but I had some kind of breakdown on week three and changed to Chem, psychology, geography and English lit.

BAD CHOICE.

I just panicked and picked anything to get me out of Biology and now I’m predicted AACC rather than AAAA :/

Honestly don’t worry. Your predicted grades are good and you’ll be able to get into very good Unis off them. Me on the other hand..? I don’t know anymore
Reply 2
Original post by Megan.louiseee
Mine are worse. My original options were Bio, Chem, French and Geography but I had some kind of breakdown on week three and changed to Chem, psychology, geography and English lit.

BAD CHOICE.

I just panicked and picked anything to get me out of Biology and now I’m predicted AACC rather than AAAA :/

Honestly don’t worry. Your predicted grades are good and you’ll be able to get into very good Unis off them. Me on the other hand..? I don’t know anymore

I also applied for biology ,regret not keeping it

Quick Reply

Latest