The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Mental health nursing interview

Has anyone recently done an interview at UCLAN for Mental health nursing? I have mine on the 14th of February 2018. Any tips please help.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Anothula
Has anyone recently done an interview at UCLAN for Mental health nursing? I have mine on the 14th of February 2018. Any tips please help.

Well done!! Also what subjects at a level did you take and what results did you get/ are predicted?? I’m looking into this
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Beth286
Well done!! Also what subjects at a level did you take and what results did you get/ are predicted?? I’m looking into this

I have a degree in mathematics. I have 5 ‘O’ levels including maths, English and Science. Also have access to higher education maths, English and life Sciences. This is a do or die situation for me considering my age.
I just want to get there and hammer it home. Please give me tips for 2018 interviews. Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Anothula
I have a degree in mathematics. I have 5 ‘O’ levels including maths, English and Science. Also have access to higher education maths, English and life Sciences. This is a do or die situation for me considering my age.
I just want to get there and hammer it home. Please give me tips for 2018 interviews. Thanks

Oh sorry I’m not sure about the interviews I’m currently doing a levels and looking into doing this at uni too. Sorry, and I wish you all the best I’m sure you’ll be fine!!:smile:
Reply 4
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending