The Student Room Group

I’ve Recieved 3 conditional offers from Uni, have results already will I get in?

Recieved 3 Conditional offers from the same Uni but I have already got my Alevel results (AAC); took a gap year. all the courses are (ABB) required. I won’t find out till August if I can get in so just a few questions does Computer science, Computer Engineering or Information Technologies in Ulster Uni usually have spaces left? Which one is most likely to have space in August? If I put Ulster down on my Student Finance form but don’t get the course in August and decide to go to college will student finance let me change to the college? It’s the student finance deadline that’s got me worried usually it’s in may but I won’t no where I’m going till August.
(edited 6 years ago)
No one knows 100% where there going until August, you are far from alone. As far as I know it doesnt matter and can be changed.
What is your offer conditional on? Why won't you find out until August? It can't be conditional on A-level grades you've already got unless you're resitting.

Student finance applications always need to be done before results day. Just put down your firm choice on your student finance form.
@KittyN my only guess is that it’s because I got AAC instead of ABB so they’ll consider me last if there’s spaces left. Although I have read on here that AAC equals out to ABB.
Original post by LawlessVikiing
@KittyN my only guess is that it’s because I got AAC instead of ABB so they’ll consider me last if there’s spaces left. Although I have read on here that AAC equals out to ABB.

You might want to check that they don't think you're resitting, or have made some other kind of error.

Some unis might equate AAC with ABB, but others don't. If Ulster did so, then your offers would be unconditional.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending