The Student Room Group

Is this rape? (bit long)

I was with my boyfriend last night. I've told him about 10 times I don't want to have sex yet. Yet he always attempts it with me everytime anyway by taking our undergarments off and putting it against it, I felt him pushing inside too. The thing is I'm unaware of what's going on because I'm a virgin, and he's usually kissing me at the same time quite heavily so I don't pay as much attention.

Yesterday he put his **** in me from behind, and continued doing it for about a minute, whilst I was saying sternly about 5x STOP. I ended up saying 'okay clearly you're going to ignore me anyway aren't you?' and folding my arms and looking away. Then he stopped. Afterwards, he said it was me, I wanted it, I put my hand on his **** and forced it in. First, he told me to put my hand there, I just left it, I wouldn't be able to guide a guys **** into my hole for a start, I'm very inexperienced, he's very experienced.

He also came on me, I didn't give him permission to. I told him to always come AWAY from me. I got scared and started crying thinking I was pregnant, he told me I was 'pissing him off' instead of comforting me, which made me worse.

Please can someone clarify things for me, my head is all over the place.
Yes, it is rape or at the very least sexual assault.
Please consider seeking help/support, and leave him if it is safe to do so.
U got raped.. call the police and claim them child benefits lol
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I was with my boyfriend last night. I've told him about 10 times I don't want to have sex yet. Yet he always attempts it with me everytime anyway by taking our undergarments off and putting it against it, I felt him pushing inside too. The thing is I'm unaware of what's going on because I'm a virgin, and he's usually kissing me at the same time quite heavily so I don't pay as much attention.

Yesterday he put his **** in me from behind, and continued doing it for about a minute, whilst I was saying sternly about 5x STOP. I ended up saying 'okay clearly you're going to ignore me anyway aren't you?' and folding my arms and looking away. Then he stopped. Afterwards, he said it was me, I wanted it, I put my hand on his **** and forced it in. First, he told me to put my hand there, I just left it, I wouldn't be able to guide a guys **** into my hole for a start, I'm very inexperienced, he's very experienced.

He also came on me, I didn't give him permission to. I told him to always come AWAY from me. I got scared and started crying thinking I was pregnant, he told me I was 'pissing him off' instead of comforting me, which made me worse.

1) Sex without consent is rape, he had "penetrated" you and you did say no at the start and only agreed AFTER.
2) You cannot be pregnant if he came "on you" unless you mean "in you"?
Reply 4
Original post by chembabeforever
Yes, it is rape or at the very least sexual assault.
Please consider seeking help/support, and leave him if it is safe to do so.

Honestly the thoughts going through my mind at that point were scary. He was on top of me, holding me down and he just kept asking 'does it feel good? It feels so good to me', and he just kept doing it harder. It was getting so painful too, I'm sure he could tell I wasn't enjoying it.

I was ignoring his questions. I looked uncomfortable. I said STOP repeatedly until I eventually gave up. After that I just became rigid and said quite angrily and clearly, something like I've given up, I keep saying to him stop and he's just ignoring me and doing it anyway.

He's done things like this before too, but more minor in a way. He always tries to finger me really deeply etc, and when I say 'stop it, you're hurting me'. He never stops, he just says 'it'll feel good after wait' and continues anyway. I can't even push his hand away because he's a lot stronger and bigger.
Reply 5
U got raped.. call the police and claim them child benefits lol

I don't think he's even aware it's rape because he just fell asleep after whilst I was so shaken up. I'm on the way to get the morning after pill thanks to him coming all over my front and back regions.
Reply 6
Original post by lawyer37
1) Sex without consent is rape, he had "penetrated" you and you did say no at the start and only agreed AFTER.
2) You cannot be pregnant if he came "on you" unless you mean "in you"?

no I didn't even agree to it afterwards. He put it into my behind randomly, and as soon as I understood what was going on, I said for him to stop repeatedly. It's just when I asked him about it afterwards, he said 'you wanted it.. you put your hand on my **** and you put it in'. That's completely false, my hand was resting on his **** because HE put my hand there, I don't even like sex from behind, I wouldn't allow him to do it by guiding him into it. He's a master manipulator in general.

He didn't come into my vagina. He only penetrated me from behind. He just came all over me as in the outside of my vagina and on my bum. Should I still get the morning after pill? I thought maybe it could leak in etc.
He's a rapist. Take him to court
your partner is a rapist. he needs to be behind bars where he cannot hurt anybody else.
Reply 9
It's rape man, guys are to catty nowadays.

Please can someone clarify things for me, my head is all over the place.

Right he did rape you. This is because you did not give him consent to engage in sexual activity. Now, this is entirely his fault because you told him that no I dont want to have it. You did not give him permission therefore you must tell someone. What if u get pregnant? I wouldn't want that for u because u seem like u dont!
yes like @chembabeforever said it is sexual assault!
how old r u and how old is he?
Honestly the thoughts going through my mind at that point were scary. He was on top of me, holding me down and he just kept asking 'does it feel good? It feels so good to me', and he just kept doing it harder. It was getting so painful too, I'm sure he could tell I wasn't enjoying it.

I was ignoring his questions. I looked uncomfortable. I said STOP repeatedly until I eventually gave up. After that I just became rigid and said quite angrily and clearly, something like I've given up, I keep saying to him stop and he's just ignoring me and doing it anyway.

He's done things like this before too, but more minor in a way. He always tries to finger me really deeply etc, and when I say 'stop it, you're hurting me'. He never stops, he just says 'it'll feel good after wait' and continues anyway. I can't even push his hand away because he's a lot stronger and bigger.

He clearly raped/sexually assualted you. Despite you not giving him your consent he still went on and did it. Then trying to make it out like you wanted it and it's your fault is mental rape as well as he's manipulating you into thinking it;s your fault. in other words, you've been raped both mentally and physically. I think what you need to do it report it to someone because you cant let him get away with this. I emphasise that you tell seomone in your family about this and maybe even go to the police if necessary because this is wrong and by him not understanding that he may very likely do the same to another girl. I wish you all the best babes and stay strong. and remember, it wasn;t your fault!!
this guy shouldn't be your boyfriend, he's bad business. nobody should ever treat you like this. if you say no or you're not ready or you don't want to do a specefic thing then that should be totally respected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending