I’m currently working at 5’s and 6’s and my goal is a clear sweep of 7’s in the real exams (and some 8’s if I’m lucky) and I’m just wondering can I grow my grades that much is such a short amount of time?
x Turn on thread page Beta
Can I get 7’s in four months? watch
- Thread Starter
- 04-02-2018 15:14
- 04-02-2018 23:59
If you're already at 5s and 6s then you only need to jump 1-2 grades max. It's 100% doable. Good luck.
- 05-02-2018 09:03
Yes it is doable.
1. Work out your priority subjects (include English Language and Maths)
2. Work out your weekly study schedule
3. Get a diary to put your exam dates in, then note backwards in the diary how long you have to them every week.
4. Write your cheat sheets, mind maps flash cards, anything you use to memorize (look a Roman Room, Loci, Journey, and Visualisation methods).
5. Make it habit to study every day, and at any time you have a spare moment (ie waiting at the bus stop, travelling by bus).
6. Write a daily to do list in your diary tick it off as its done or move forward to the next day.
7. Keep note of any questions for the teachers.
8. Keep a tick list of things you need cover (good at, dodgy and really bad), so you know where your week points are.
9. Teach it to someone else, even if it is the family pet.
10. Find the YouTube videos (ie Mr Bruff for English) that everyone uses and study those.
11. I also use the website Pinterest as a source of information and keep boards on the subjects I'm studying.
12 Remember to eat nutritionally, drink water so your not dehydrated, and sleep 7 hours a night. Oh and exercise to de-stress.
Hope that helps.
PS check the curriculum for each subject and tick off ones your tutor has covered, as they may not cover everything you need to know.Last edited by Purdy7; 05-02-2018 at 09:06.