The Student Room Group

I feel like I'm of ver low intelligence, so I will fail in life

So I am a graduate from a top five universities. My score was 62%. Overall. My A level grades were ABB in mass physics, chemistry respectively. I done applied for ACA apprenticeship. I failed one of my certificate exams four times. The reason I was permitted to do it four times and not two or three times as allowed.. is because my productivity is very good. Basically the company went against the policy as my productivity is actually very good.

At the university I scored an average of 86% in all my coursework and labs . In my exams I either got 50s or 40s. I had two part time jobs parallel to my studies.

A sorry for not keeping proper paragraph structure. I'm just very stressed. The reason I joined top five university of sexual grades is because I had a very good experience under my belt and I read lots of books around mTgps, physics, chemistry. I also did a lot of extracurricular experience on top of my school studies. I was given the exceptional comments about my productivity as such internships. I did internship every single Christmas break, spring break and summer break at top firms.

When a joint the ACA scheme I began failing my exams despite studying 8 to 9 hours after work. I gave up all my hope is everything all my friends just to pass the exams. My my dad stopped talking to me because he's thinks I'm lazy s*** as I failed my exams. Hit those everyone. I've been playing video games to not studying when I haven't switched on my gaming computer since July. I lost my friends my relationship because I sacrifice those for this exams which I couldn't pass. Now every single employer applied to obviously for a different career... Say that if I couldn't pass this exams how would they expect me to pass their mini exams... ( Most jobs have these )

To additionally add something. My university to visitation one and award for being the best dissertation in the entire science faculty, not just chemistry or physics. I have received several awards for my research. Yes, I helped professors doing the research a bit. I know material well in every subject I study but for some reason I just cannot do exams even though I get extra time in my exams. Every time I do any exam I will have like 20% empty of the exam because I just don't have physical time to do it. I just need more time to do things and exams unfortunately do not give you this time. If you were to give me the hardest exam questions they are and give me that I would be able to solve and explain why and how I solve the question.

What yo do with my life .. I have no money now, no family, no friends .. during the last month I developed health is such as not being able to sleep without medicine and consistent headaches. I also gained 5 kg over very short period of time.

Every time I try to explain how difficult this exams where to my dad, he starts yelling at me. He tells everyone I'm lazy. Just so you know how smart he is, he has four PhD degrees at top universities which he obtained on top of his full-time job. In his opinion, anyone can become whoever she wants, including short ppl becoming elite basketball players. And the reason he thinks that there's so many poor people is because they're lazy and don't do the work.

Help me
Reply 1
Oh dear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending