ask a Pakistani anything

yeah pretty much
Reply 1
Original post by mfar
yeah pretty much

How round can you make a roti?
where are you from in pakistan?
Reply 3
[QUOTE=:)Esss[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];76071168]where are you from in pakistan?
the capital
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
How round can you make a roti?
mine ends up in a weird elliptical shape
How proud are of Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons State status?

Do you consider yourself British, Pakistani, British-Pakistani or Pakistani-British?
On a scale of 1 to 10, what's your favourite colour in the alphabet?
Reply 7
Do you smell?
Snow White or Cinderella?:curious:
Reply 9
Opinion on pathans?
Is keema or daal the penger rice partner
Is there a general name for India/Bangladesh/Pakistan etc? Eg for china and thailand and korea etc its oriental, and spanish its hispanic and africa is well just africa or black, then europe is continental or just caucasian... Do you know what I mean?
Original post by cormacpaul
Is there a general name for India/Bangladesh/Pakistan etc? Eg for china and thailand and korea etc its oriental, and spanish its hispanic and africa is well just africa or black, then europe is continental or just caucasian... Do you know what I mean?

India, Bangladesh and Pakistan are Desi countries, though it’s subjective what counts as Desi. :h:
Reply 13
Original post by PostGrad221
How proud are of Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons State status?

Do you consider yourself British, Pakistani, British-Pakistani or Pakistani-British?

1-pretty proud though id love to see more advances in education to really boost up the country.
2-neither. i live in the middle east.
Reply 14
Original post by _Eleven_
On a scale of 1 to 10, what's your favourite colour in the alphabet?

?!
Reply 15
Original post by 04MR17
Snow White or Cinderella?:curious:

both! don't make me choose between my disney characters. :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by .Iqra.
Opinion on pathans?

think of them the same way in which i think of any other pakistani. i have loads of great pathan friends and even a pathan teacher. great people!
Reply 17
Original post by orderofthelotus
Is keema or daal the penger rice partner

daal ofcourse!
Reply 18

Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives can also be collectively called the Indian subcontinent
Reply 19

yeah i get you, there are a couple. south asians, "desis", people of the indian subcontinent, brown people.

Quick Reply

Latest