Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I start University in Septemeber to study Philosophy and I'll be a 22-year-old mature student. As I've been out of education for three years and have never studied philosophy I was wondering if anyone could recommend any books to read before I start? Just so I can get back into that studying headspace and won't feel completely out my depth with some of the course content. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlefleet96)
    Hey, I start University in Septemeber to study Philosophy and I'll be a 22-year-old mature student. As I've been out of education for three years and have never studied philosophy I was wondering if anyone could recommend any books to read before I start? Just so I can get back into that studying headspace and won't feel completely out my depth with some of the course content. Thanks
    You might find this useful:
    http://www.kings.cam.ac.uk/study/und...hilosophy.html
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    You might find this useful:
    http://www.kings.cam.ac.uk/study/und...hilosophy.html
    Thank you, this really helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlefleet96)
    Thank you, this really helps!
    Welcome
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2018

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.