The Student Room Group

Need opinions,please..

I have met this guy online and he's my boyfriend now.We haven't met in real but he has seen my pics which are sometimes prettier than the real me.I am so nervous about our first meeting that i won't be able to meet his expectations😓.He says he loves me,though.Some guys do think that i am cute and i have been complimented.
Meeting someone online sounds kinda shady. He's may just be wanting a hookup. What sort of pics were you sending? If they're nudes then he's definitely just wanting a hookup. It's possible that he's being genuine but just be cautious.
(edited 6 years ago)
What ever happens, make sure you tell your parents - they are your best guides. Make sure you know his parents too if possible. But be safe.
My gf was the same way. In fact, we met on here and when we met up for the first time, I was stunned by how beautiful she looked. So don't worry about it okay, just be yourself :smile:
I wish I find some girl online too
Do you know what he even looks like? Okay, let me rephrase that. Have you ever video-chatted?

And if you have. Meeting him will be scary. But make sure someone knows and you’re 100% confident he says who he is.
so you finally decided to make your own thread.
Reply 7
Original post by flippycipher
Meeting someone online sounds kinda shady. He's may just be wanting a hookup. What sort of pics were you sending? If they're nudes then he's definitely just wanting a hookup. It's possible that he's being genuine but just be cautious.

Never any nudes.They are mostly selfies and few head to toe full pics
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
What ever happens, make sure you tell your parents - they are your best guides. Make sure you know his parents too if possible. But be safe.

Cannot tell parents.They'll b against this relationship.
Reply 9
Just wanted more opinions.I am too nervous as we r meeting in about a month.
Do you know what he even looks like? Okay, let me rephrase that. Have you ever video-chatted?

And if you have. Meeting him will be scary. But make sure someone knows and you’re 100% confident he says who he is.

Yeah i have seen his pics.Actually we met on facebook,so i am certain about his identity.
Just wanted more opinions.I am too nervous as we r meeting in about a month.

Well you shoud at least be aware if your safety, never compromise that.
Make sure to tell someone where you are going, (best to take someone with you on first meetimg)
Make sure to meet in piblic and stay in public at all times for the first meeting at the least
Make sure you've facetimed so you are 100% aware of how the person looks.
I've known things to go really wrong for people, so don't take any risks, no matter how much you love this person or trust them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending