The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nottingham Trent has hot girls.
Reply 21
Arteta
Nottingham Trent has hot girls.
So has Lancaster..... infact it has a reputation of having fit ladies!
Reply 22
luke88
So has Lancaster..... infact it has a reputation of having fit ladies!

I think you should visit Trent Union on a saturday. Your head will explode!
Reply 23
Arteta
I think you should visit Trent Union on a saturday. Your head will explode!

I could the same about Lancaster.......
Reply 24
Er, what university doesn't have attractive girls? Seems a pretty idiotic criteria to me.

*apart from Imperial :p:
Reply 25
i go to nottingham trent and i do psychology and it is really good - the department is updating at the minute and millions of punds have been spent building psychology labs, eye tracking suites etc which are great places for learning about the subject
all of the lecturers are so easy to get on with and they are 100% committed to gettign us the best degree as possible (which isn't the same as some unis, according to friends)
but thats just my opinion - come along to other open days where you can have a tour of all of the facilities, i'm a student ambassador on a couple of them so if you have any questions, it really is best to ask the students who are actually at the uni doing the course as they know what it's really like
hope this kind of helps :smile:
This subject pains me, i say go for Trent. Great place, people, just because its a new uni and hasnt climed the league tables yet doesn't mean a thing. Trent also does work placements all over the world which is pretty damn cool.

Latest