The Student Room Group

Revison Help!!!

Hi all, I'm in dear need of help, It's my first year of sixth form and im currently on target with all my subjects, there are tests at the end of the year which says if i can carry on the course next year. I need to know the best revision techniques out there to help me and i need to know how to make a good revision plan which actually works.

Thank you for all the advice.
Original post by Raheem28
Hi all, I'm in dear need of help, It's my first year of sixth form and im currently on target with all my subjects, there are tests at the end of the year which says if i can carry on the course next year. I need to know the best revision techniques out there to help me and i need to know how to make a good revision plan which actually works.

Thank you for all the advice.

Organise your studies so you have a plan where you do so much a day and get through everything by the time of the exam.
Doesnt have to be rigid, just keep hotting regular targets i.e 25% of the time get 24% of all work done , then halfwau have 50% done.
Make good notes.

Practice exam questions.

Thats about it

Same as you did for GCSE.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Organise your studies so you have a plan where you do so much a day and get through everything by the time of the exam.
Doesnt have to be rigid, just keep hotting regular targets i.e 25% of the time get 24% of all work done , then halfwau have 50% done.
Make good notes.

Practice exam questions.

Thats about it

Same as you did for GCSE.

Thanks you very much for the information

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending