I feel as if the poem will be London this year
Reply 3
Original post by Shukokai
You doing AQA because I’m doing the exact same texts:biggrin:

Yep
Reply 4
Original post by hugebrain
I feel as if the poem will be London this year

Seems too hard considering it is just the 2nd year.

Plus it was on conflict last year so it might be power this year.

Anyways I am looking more for specimen papers so then I can narrow the possible questions down.
Reply 5
For English Literature I have found 6 papers: 2017, specimen set 1 and 2 - for paper 1 and 2.

However for English Language i have found 8 papers: 2017, specimen set 1, 2 and 3 - for paper 1 and 2.

Does anyone know if english literature also has specimen material 3 since I haven't found it anywhere.

BTW for AQA
I reckon Macbeth will be on the witches, I haven't seen a question with them in it yet but loads on Lady Macbeth. I am trusting instincts and not revising lady Macbeth and mainly focusing on witches and maybe banqou, macduff etc
Reply 7
I feel like to only characters that they could ask a question on is Macbeth, Lady Macbeth Witches or Banquo.

They already did Lady Macbeth as you said so I am also not revising her.
M'beth
Witches, Macbeth and themes - Highly Likely
LM - Less Likely but Possible

Any predictions for AIC?
Reply 9
for an inspector calls i feel like if it's a character it'll be sheila or eric, i think gerald isn't that likely but who knows
Original post by Jman10101
For English Literature I have found 6 papers: 2017, specimen set 1 and 2 - for paper 1 and 2.

However for English Language i have found 8 papers: 2017, specimen set 1, 2 and 3 - for paper 1 and 2.

Does anyone know if english literature also has specimen material 3 since I haven't found it anywhere.

BTW for AQA

Would you be able to share? Thanks
Original post by Jman10101
Seems too hard considering it is just the 2nd year.

Plus it was on conflict last year so it might be power this year.

Anyways I am looking more for specimen papers so then I can narrow the possible questions down.

london is one of the easiest poems imo
Reply 12
For my gcse we did stuff on about a boy, which i hated, texting in general, a movie review, other stuff and then exams.
Hi there :wavey:
I've moved your thread to the English exams and study help forum where hopefully you'll get more answers :smile: In future, it's best to select the subject from the list here and create a thread in there instead :yep: If you want to see where threads belong, check out this thread :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending