The Student Room Group

First year

Hey, so through missing a bunch of classes ive had a class certificate revoked for a language Im doing, ive still got an appeal but idk what my chances are of getting back on the course, am I able to pass the year even without the course? its second semester and I passed the first, any help or advice would be fab thanks
Original post by Fi1
Hey, so through missing a bunch of classes ive had a class certificate revoked for a language Im doing, ive still got an appeal but idk what my chances are of getting back on the course, am I able to pass the year even without the course? its second semester and I passed the first, any help or advice would be fab thanks

Is this part of your degree?
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Is this part of your degree?

My degree is MA History and econ, this is one of the modules I chose for first year
Original post by Fi1
My degree is MA History and econ, this is one of the modules I chose for first year

Right, first year means something very different for undergrads and postgrads unless you're in Scotland? If it's a compulsory module you will have to resit or take another module to make up the credits. You may want to talk to your tutor and/or course director to work out what you need to do to get back on the module and what your options are.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending