The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh
Feels bad man, you can play with random people but it usually ends up being a child with the mics volume to max

I use to be able to hear EVRYTHING, not anymore *drops a tear*

lost your hearing? soz mayne. at least you cant hear those kids v well.
Original post by Rainfall
lost your hearing? soz mayne. at least you cant hear those kids v well.

Lol I respect your optimism, if you want to be unsociable like me! There is an option to mute game chat
Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh
Lol I respect your optimism, if you want to be unsociable like me! There is an option to mute game chat

I am a bit anti social.
Ohh lol, the tear of happiness. Too much negativity on this site, you don’t know if its in the deep way or not!
Today someone told me and my little cousins to go back to our country??? bruv im dead 😂😂😂😂 i just laughed
If anyone holds you back from your goals including your parents, they are trash and do not want what is best for you. Of course if its something dangerous or haram I guess but usually not so they don’t care. Don’t be unhappy your whole life cause u didn’t seize opportunities given to u. Grab when while you still can, do it even if it means being a disappointment
@Rainfall I absolutely love what you are doing here. The positive vibes that you are sharing through your posts is amazing and I have only touched on a few of your posts. Keep up the great work and I will definitely keep on viewing this thread.
Original post by Winnie-The-Pooh
@Rainfall I absolutely love what you are doing here. The positive vibes that you are sharing through your posts is amazing and I have only touched on a few of your posts. Keep up the great work and I will definitely keep on viewing this thread.

Aw thanks! This does encourage me to continue spreading positive vibes. I’m glad that you love what I’m doing! Beware, there are negative posts from certain negative users that may ruin the thread but we’ll keep shining through 🌸
Aw thanks! This does encourage me to continue spreading positive vibes. I’m glad that you love what I’m doing! Beware, there are negative posts from certain negative users that may ruin the thread but we’ll keep shining through 🌸
I figured there would be that as well. Would you mind if I followed you on here? If you'd like you can also follow me back.
I figured there would be that as well. Would you mind if I followed you on here? If you'd like you can also follow me back.

Of course I wouldn’t mind but dayuum you’re polite!
Of course I wouldn’t mind but dayuum you’re polite!
I would hope that all Canadians are like this. :biggrin:
I would hope that all Canadians are like this. :biggrin:

whos the canadian?
whos the canadian?
That would be me.
That would be me.

Ah I see, I’ll be moving to Canada one day so I’m basically Canadian right now because I’m also sweet and polite 😊
(edited 5 years ago)
Ah I see, I’ll be moving to Canada one day so I’m basically Canadian right now because I’m also sweet and polite 😊
I really wish we all were sweet and polite, but I doubt that is 100% true. What Province are you coming to? I will have to answer you tomorrow as I have to log off for now. It has been nice chatting with you. My name is Winnie. Seriously it is. Well actually it is Winifred.
If anyone holds you back from your goals including your parents, they are trash and do not want what is best for you. Of course if its something dangerous or haram I guess but usually not so they don’t care. Don’t be unhappy your whole life cause u didn’t seize opportunities given to u. Grab when while you still can, do it even if it means being a disappointment

Wow.. I can relate to this.
I really wish we all were sweet and polite, but I doubt that is 100% true. What Province are you coming to? I will have to answer you tomorrow as I have to log off for now. It has been nice chatting with you. My name is Winnie. Seriously it is. Well actually it is Winifred.

Yeah they’re bad people in every place. Idk what province im going to (by one day i mean 7 something years. Nice chatting to you too! Winifred isn’t that a guy name? Cool! :biggrin: winnie is a cute ass nickname, there isnt that many creative ones you can do with mine:tongue:
Original post by FailedMyMocks
Wow.. I can relate to this.

I hope whatever it is, you get it sorted out🌸
Rain doesn’t fall
Original post by AKB2000
Rain doesn’t fall

It does
It does

Ok

Latest

Trending