The Student Room Group

Help

yeah so like, it’s a month till GCSE’s and I haven’t started revising whatsoever, probably not a good idea. But I cannot get myself to revise. I’ve been lazy af since December and it’s not the right time to be lazy af. Like fairs, I get good grades anyways (7-9’s) but I can only secure those grades with revision and I can’t get myself to get up and actually do something. What to do...

Lmao I’ve got to learn a language in 15 days. Go through history of however many years. And go through the entire chem, bio and physics spec again to refresh myself.

I’m kinda risking it here ://
Original post by urxshii
yeah so like, it’s a month till GCSE’s and I haven’t started revising whatsoever, probably not a good idea. But I cannot get myself to revise. I’ve been lazy af since December and it’s not the right time to be lazy af. Like fairs, I get good grades anyways (7-9’s) but I can only secure those grades with revision and I can’t get myself to get up and actually do something. What to do...

Lmao I’ve got to learn a language in 15 days. Go through history of however many years. And go through the entire chem, bio and physics spec again to refresh myself.

I’m kinda risking it here ://

Think of it this way: you don't revise, you fail. Then you can't go to sixth form, or whatever you want to do next. You'll probably be unhappy and regret this time of your life forever.

Best get on with those flash cards, right?
I'd say the first thing to do is to create a timetable and plan all your days from today to the exams. Write down which subjects you will study in which days and for how long each (keep in mind that doing small chunks and repeat it in the next days is better than doing a long time on a single subject and never looking at it again).

Then focus on answering questions. It`s the most effective way. You can download past papers or use QUizlet and Seneca Learning, which are both free and have hundreds of practice questions for each subject and exam board.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending