The Student Room Group

I have no where to revise!!

I can't revise at home because my family and dogs are too noisy in literally every room in the house, even when I tell them to be quiet because i'm revising. My college library is too noisy to revise in during school hours and I can't stay behind because it shuts at 4. I have no relatives who live close to revise at there house. All my local libraries have shut down and the closest one takes over an hour and a half to get to and travel is expensive.

What can I do? My A-levels are in 7 weeks and I can't revise anywhere!
Original post by nbhjbmnjn
I can't revise at home because my family and dogs are too noisy in literally every room in the house, even when I tell them to be quiet because i'm revising. My college library is too noisy to revise in during school hours and I can't stay behind because it shuts at 4. I have no relatives who live close to revise at there house. All my local libraries have shut down and the closest one takes over an hour and a half to get to and travel is expensive.

What can I do? My A-levels are in 7 weeks and I can't revise anywhere!

7 WEEKS???!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in the same position :smile:
Could try to invest in some noise cancelling headphones?
Do what I do my friend,
Wake up at 5AM and revise in college :smile: My college cant be the only one to forget to lock their back doors....
Reply 4
I like coffee shops. Yes, it's noisy, but it's just background noise so it doesn't really distract me. You can also buy ear plugs (I use 3M E.A.R.) for cheap on amazon, just make sure to watch a video on how to put them in properly (yes, there is a special way to put them in and it does make a difference). Also ones like Starbucks are open for a long time.

Quick Reply

Latest