The Student Room Group

15 and sex?

Ok basically, I’m a 15 year old female, and I have a boyfriend. I’ve known him for about 7 months now, but we’ve only been going out for two. And I love him so much. He’s honestly my best friend, and I can’t imagine a world without him (as cheesy as that sounds). He’s 17, turning 18 in May, and yes the age difference is quite big, but he’s mature and smart, and even my Mum approves and loves him because she knows how good and kind he is.
Now for the difficult explanation- my hormones are raging as the young female that I am 😂 and I constantly think about wanting to have sex with him. I have a few months until I turn 16 tho, and I don’t know if I can wait that long. Yes that sound stupid, but I don’t know what to do. I can literally only describe myself as horny (I hate that word, it just sounds odd), and I don’t know what to do about it. Any help? xx

Scroll to see replies

Trust me, sex at 15 is painful af.
Definitely wait until 16, you don’t want him to risk getting him in trouble or something
Go for it. Only downside is that he'll go to prison for statutory rape but still, go for it! Good Luck
Reply 4
Original post by GladeIsland
Ok basically, I’m a 15 year old female, and I have a boyfriend. I’ve known him for about 7 months now, but we’ve only been going out for two. And I love him so much. He’s honestly my best friend, and I can’t imagine a world without him (as cheesy as that sounds). He’s 17, turning 18 in May, and yes the age difference is quite big, but he’s mature and smart, and even my Mum approves and loves him because she knows how good and kind he is.
Now for the difficult explanation- my hormones are raging as the young female that I am 😂 and I constantly think about wanting to have sex with him. I have a few months until I turn 16 tho, and I don’t know if I can wait that long. Yes that sound stupid, but I don’t know what to do. I can literally only describe myself as horny (I hate that word, it just sounds odd), and I don’t know what to do about it. Any help? xx

Just do it.. whether youre 16 or 15 it will not make a difference. Age is just a number, if you feel mature enough then why not? Don't let people judge you
Reply 5
'cliche' but do what you think is right. If you trust him enough and think it'll work out then go for it, just consider his motives in the relationship. If its honestly because you both want to do then do it, but if its because he's telling you he wants to or because he's doing stuff subtely to make you think he wants it, dont do it.
Original post by livxwaterman

i have reported you to the police
Original post by xx1t35
Just do it.. whether youre 16 or 15 it will not make a difference. Age is just a number, if you feel mature enough then why not? Don't let people judge you

Except it does. Statutory rape and prison, but obviously that doesn't matter in your opinion...
[QUOTE="livxwaterman;77151464"]Trust me, sex at 15 is painful af.[/QUOT

I expected that to be one of the posts, but wasn’t sure. Thank you, I think I am going to wait ❤️
Original post by shamedan21
Go for it. Only downside is that he'll go to prison for statutory rape but still, go for it! Good Luck

Wow you just opened my eyes I literally completely forgot about this **** 😂😂 thank you I’m 100% waiting now
i have reported you to the police

? Sex at a young age is painful.
Original post by lozz2305
'cliche' but do what you think is right. If you trust him enough and think it'll work out then go for it, just consider his motives in the relationship. If its honestly because you both want to do then do it, but if its because he's telling you he wants to or because he's doing stuff subtely to make you think he wants it, dont do it.

Thank you, this helps. I think I am going to wait considering everything ❤️❤️
[QUOTE="GladeIsland;77151534"]
Trust me, sex at 15 is painful af.[/QUOT

I expected that to be one of the posts, but wasn’t sure. Thank you, I think I am going to wait ❤️

Glad I got thru to you girl <3
if you feel horny just buy a vibrator and call it Al Hamza Sharif and that should sort you out till you turn 16
Thank you, this helps. I think I am going to wait considering everything ❤️❤️

:biggrin: glad to help
if you feel horny just buy a vibrator and call it Al Hamza Sharif and that should sort you out till you turn 16

Nah I’m good, I think I’ll just wait tbh but thanks 😂

In eyes of the law it is technically sexual activity with a child (the age of consent is actually 13, but under 16s have some extra protection, as a result, it's not actually rape as long as it's consentual), as long as it's consensual and the parents don't bring the law into it, it'll be perfectly fine for them... But yeah, OP should probably wait until they're 16 just in case.

That being said, the two can have sex while the BF is 17, as SAWAC is an 18+ having sex with an under 16.
(edited 6 years ago)
Sex for the first time is like getting a pole inserted into your anus. NOT C U T E.
Original post by Rainfall
Sex for the first time is like getting a pole inserted into your anus. NOT C U T E.

Wow thanks for the mental image 😂 but this actually helps, so I’m guessing it’s not a good experience? But when does it get better?
Wow thanks for the mental image 😂 but this actually helps, so I’m guessing it’s not a good experience? But when does it get better?

Amazing experience for the guy but not for you. Unless youre getting oral sex. Gets better the 3rd/4th time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending