The Student Room Group

Royal College of Art 2018 Graduate Diploma Program

I applied to the GradDip Program 2018 in Royal College of Art before the priority deadline of January 31st, 2018. I was told (and it was also mentioned on the website) that we'd get an update on the application by March 28th, 2018. It's April 19th, 2018 and there's still no update on the application. I even mailed them but they seem to have no clue about the delay either and ask me to wait and tell me that the application is still under consideration, even though it has been around 3 months now. Is anyone else facing the same issue with RCA/this course, or is it just me?

Please do let me know. ASAP.
Original post by abhishreejkumar
I applied to the GradDip Program 2018 in Royal College of Art before the priority deadline of January 31st, 2018. I was told (and it was also mentioned on the website) that we'd get an update on the application by March 28th, 2018. It's April 19th, 2018 and there's still no update on the application. I even mailed them but they seem to have no clue about the delay either and ask me to wait and tell me that the application is still under consideration, even though it has been around 3 months now. Is anyone else facing the same issue with RCA/this course, or is it just me?

If that's what they've said you have to wait unfortunately.
Reply 2
Original post by abhishreejkumar

I have applied and accepted to be in the program. Wait I’m sure they will let you know soon.
Original post by N00RA
I have applied and accepted to be in the program. Wait I’m sure they will let you know soon.

Hello! Did you get a formal offer from the program? Or was it an informal offer?
Reply 4
I just had my interview yesterday, waiting for results how long it take?
Reply 5
Hi ! I did. Have you got one ?
Reply 6
I got informal offer too
Unfortunately, I may fail to obtain appropriate funding for RCA
Reply 7
Is anyone going for the graduate diploma program in July ?
Hi, is anyone attending the RCA GradDip in January ?
Reply 9
Original post by username3850688
Hi, is anyone attending the RCA GradDip in January ?

Hi we will start on July, is there another batch will start on Jan?
Reply 10
Original post by Pribose3
Is anyone going for the graduate diploma program in July ?

Yes i will :smile:
How tough is it to get selected for this? Is it any worth considering that its only 8 Months long?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending