The Student Room Group

A levels

I need AAB.

I'm get like C/D, considering I do zero revision for mocks. It's nothing to be proud of, but those grades are achieved on her basic knowledge. I have 5 weeks until my first exam.

I plan to grind most days now, as I realise the position I've put myself in. I plan to do 4-6 hours a day on week days, starting at 5 pm and finishing around 12 am including breaks. This is only for two of the remaining 5 weeks left, as for final three weeks I have study leave.

On weekends I aim for a lot more, aroand 12 hours average for the Saturday sunday.

When study leave hits, I plan to do 10 hours a day average through whole week.

I do English literature, which grades can vary depending on the question coming up. With basic knowledge, before exam I realised I didn't know much so I scanned over some conext and final grade got a B. This was my mock grade. In past mocks I've done vadly, but I realise I stick to a new technique which means I only need to plan and plug Information in to get marks. So I just need to focus on the complexity of my Information.

Economics, it's hard, but comes down to exam technique which I am bad at. I know with revision and practice I can master it eventually, just the with time closing down I get scared. Most questions boil down to an answer structure and I lack skill at sticking to this. There are so many acronyms to remmeber, it gets confusing.

Last, the *****, chemistry. Chemsitry is not so hard when it comes to undertaking the fundamentals, but I do OCR and they ask very long and tricky questions and are often notorious for the weirdly worser questions.

I wanted to know your opinions guys, chemistry is the a level that I want the B In.
Also for English coursework, I got 39/60. Which counts to 25% of my final grade, how detrimental would that be to my final grade?.

So I know it's possible, but I want your opinions on if I can get AAB maximum.
Bump
Reply 2
Bump
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest