The Student Room Group

Oh my gosh help me help!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by garry1234
the distance and cost and everything else is the same, but the course is what i want to know about, could you list me the differences please?

You're the one going to one of these unis, and should have looked at them before :tongue: I'm not even applying for computing, so even if I looked at the courses I probably wouldn't understand the differences unfortunately :frown:
I'm sure the information is on their websites :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Lemur14
You're the one going to one of these unis, and should have looked at them before :tongue: I'm not even applying for computing, so even if I looked at the courses I probably wouldn't understand the differences unfortunately :frown:
I'm sure the information is on their websites :smile:

to me it looks like no one on tsr goes to any of these unis since i havent had a single reply from a computer science student all day
to me it looks like no one on tsr goes to any of these unis since i havent had a single reply from a computer science student all day

We don't have constantly active people from all courses at all unis :tongue: They also may not have spotted this thread.
Ultimately, it's your research to do anyway, since although they may all either love or hate their course, everyone has different interests, so what makes one person love a course could make another hate it. Only you know what you like!
Found leicester boring, aston didnt see much and essex boring.

That doesn't bode well, if you don't like the Universities. Why would you go there? Have you thought about deferring your University studies by a year? If you do this, it could give you time to find a University that you love.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending