The Student Room Group

DWP pre employment checks delay ( job coach)

Hello,

I was wondering what the average wait time for the pre employment checks to be completed and returned?

I am currently on week 7.. has anyone else waited this long?

Also, do they deliver training in batches?

Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you
Reply 1
Hiya! I’m going in to my 8th week and still patiently waiting 😂 if I don’t laugh about it, I’ll cry! I’m campaign 611. Went to verify my ID last week so I’m hoping I hear something this week to say they are done. Can’t wait to get a start date, it’s been such a long process.
Reply 2
Original post by MicBri23
Hiya! I’m going in to my 8th week and still patiently waiting 😂 if I don’t laugh about it, I’ll cry! I’m campaign 611. Went to verify my ID last week so I’m hoping I hear something this week to say they are done. Can’t wait to get a start date, it’s been such a long process.

Oh right, I'm exactly the same 🤣

What area have you applied for? I haven't been asked to bring ID yet.

My checks are still in progress.. I'm glad to hear it's not just mine that calms some nerves.. a little 🤣
Reply 3
I’m Lancashire, what about you?

I think they wanted to see mine because my passport was expired and was in my maiden name which didn’t help lol so I submitted a few different documents to verify who I was. They only contacted me last Monday to do it, and I went to the job centre I’ll be working at (eventually!) to verify the docs I submitted. I do hope they are completed soon and they give a start date, the waiting is killing me!
Reply 4
Original post by MicBri23
I’m Lancashire, what about you?

I think they wanted to see mine because my passport was expired and was in my maiden name which didn’t help lol so I submitted a few different documents to verify who I was. They only contacted me last Monday to do it, and I went to the job centre I’ll be working at (eventually!) to verify the docs I submitted. I do hope they are completed soon and they give a start date, the waiting is killing me!

Oh okay! I'm in the West midlands recruitment (661)

I'm in the same boat, I constantly check my emails 🤣 good luck.. hope it gets sorted soon
Reply 5
In in wales, know a few people who got a job offers various times, some have taken 8/9 weeks. some 6!
Mine came back today after 7 weeks
Reply 6
Original post by Juliek908
In in wales, know a few people who got a job offers various times, some have taken 8/9 weeks. some 6!
Mine came back today after 7 weeks

Congratulations! That gives me hope then .. I am on week 7
I'm currently on week 4 of pre-employment checks. I was hoping not to wait for 7 or 8 weeks.
Reply 8
Original post by Absolutelyme
I'm currently on week 4 of pre-employment checks. I was hoping not to wait for 7 or 8 weeks.

Today would have marked week 9 .. they have come back complete this morning but I haven't heard very positive wait times for the next stage lol
Original post by gabbiey.n
Today would have marked week 9 .. they have come back complete this morning but I haven't heard very positive wait times for the next stage lol

Oh gosh I'm in for a long wait aren't I lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending