The Student Room Group

Edexcel biology paper 1

How did everyone else find the biology exam today?
Hard hbu
It wasn't brilliant but it wasn't awful either. There were a few questions I didn't finish so I left the exam feeling quite frustrated.
I think annoyed would Be be the best way to describe my feelings right now. The questions were so stupid and I know the marks Scheme is going to be so specific
AQA or edexcel?
Felt like i was applying to be a slimming world moderator, ahaa! How about you?

😂
Original post by bluemuffin
AQA or edexcel?

Edexcel
It was fairly easy. I do triple science and I found everything except timing easy. I didn't finish one 2 mark question and that was it

But Imo that 2 mark should have been a 6 mark just because it would take so long to do
Reply 8
cant even lie it was bare calm like boss niced us wiv some bless questions apart from the kidney labelling ting which i hadnt revised but man made some educated guesses and after consulting CGP (Lord and Saviour) after the test man got 3 out of 4 on that ting. Question 2 was peak hard tho...
i did ****ing ****. Didn't know how to do two 6 mark questions and left out a 4 mark question... then I probably lost like another 25 marks because of ******** questions like the gastric band questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending