The Student Room Group

How do you know if he's a GENTLEMAN?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Afforestation
Dude you sound like you have more testosterone than brain cells this is hilarious aha. Maybe we have different understandings of 'manliness', because i assure you my balls are bigger haha.

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence (which, ironically, is the hallmark of a moron), at least attempt to use proper grammar :wink:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
It is indeed hilarious, I just got told I might lack brain cells by someone who claims it's sexist to hold a door open!
If you're going to insult someone's intelligence (which, ironically, is the hallmark of a moron), at least attempt to use proper grammar :wink:

Wow dude. The door holding thing was a JOKE. I literally said that in another post and it still didn't get through your thick skull. You literally called me a fa**ot which I haven't heard from anyone over the age of 12. And I really can't be bothered to be grammatically correct as it really doesn't matter on a forum. Dude, if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, at least attempt to put a full stop at the end of your sentence. Yeah, pathetic, isn't it?
Wow dude. The door holding thing was a JOKE. I literally said that in another post and it still didn't get through your thick skull.

http://images.rapgenius.com/0882520425eca1b586265b1ebece108d.500x281x102.gif

And I really can't be bothered to be grammatically correct as it really doesn't matter on a forum. Dude, if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, at least attempt to put a full stop at the end of your sentence. Yeah, pathetic, isn't it?

Who even uses a full stop when they use an emoji to finish a sentence? Oh, and you started a sentence with "and", just FYI.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
http://images.rapgenius.com/0882520425eca1b586265b1ebece108d.500x281x102.gif

Who even uses a full stop when they use an emoji to finish a sentence? Oh, and you started a sentence with "and", just FYI.

Nice Fakie
Original post by PhilanderingBum

Sorry love, gentlemen don't exist anymore. Those who act like gentlemen are just very thirsty.

In the nicest way possible that’s *******s

Gentlemen do exist albeit they’re reducing because not many people are down to earth anymore and have false personas.

I hold doors for everyone, it’s good manners.

But yeah, you need to be yourself- you can’t be no one else.
Original post by Tommy123Hull
In the nicest way possible that’s *******s

Gentlemen do exist albeit they’re reducing because not many people are down to earth anymore and have false personas.

I hold doors for everyone, it’s good manners.

But yeah, you need to be yourself- you can’t be no one else.

There are so so so few
A true gentleman is not rude and true with his words. He often shows initiative and respect towards a girl.
Original post by Anonymous
Gentlemanly = classy.

This is why you Muslim girls get it so wrong and then cry over being led on or used or whatever

Stay away from all of those obnoxious snapback-wearing type of idiots who can't even walk straight or talk in a civilised manner. Also stay away from those religous types because the chances are they're just using religion to impress you

You want a real person who is well-spoken, has manners and knows what's right and what's wrong.

All the best :h:

good post, women make the playerss
Original post by WAJG96
If he likes either football or dogs or both then he’s a gentlemen

Ah, yes. Mr Darcy has nothing on these fine gentlemen:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending