The Student Room Group

I am so sick of studying for my a-levels

I have no energy, studying is incredibly dull, all I want to do is sleep. WHEN WILL IT END?!
soon enough mate
Actually if you haven’t noticed.

This academic year has gone extremely quickly. We will be done in no time.
Reply 3
I'm pretty much always like this. The only reason I do end up revising for exams is due to the stress of being unprepared and failing miserably. I can barely focus in class - I haven't learnt a lot in school for this reason and end up learning most of the content myself before exams.

I've found that constructing links between anything you're doing currently e.g. revising for exams to something nice you experience, regardless of how ridiculous those links are, helps a bit. An example would be seeing a picture of a nice place and thinking 'I'll go visit that place once I'm financially secure after I have a great job which I've gotten by studying hard for my A-levels'.

The idea is to come up with some nice hypothetical scenarios and linking them to whatever you're doing.
Like...three weeks maybe, depending on the subjects you take? Lol
Original post by p29
I have no energy, studying is incredibly dull, all I want to do is sleep. WHEN WILL IT END?!

Just bite the bullet and push through till the last exam. You will be glad you did as it could be the difference between the mark that made the grade that got you into the uni of choice. In another way if you fall short then you could find yourself doing it all again.
Reply 6
just wait until u get into uni lol it never ends

Quick Reply

Latest