The Student Room Group

Retakes for Uni

Hi, So i did my A-levels but I got sick during exam week so I received quite low grades Us and Es. I am retaking but I am wondering how would i retake, and would I put my predicted as my A-level grades in UCAS? I really don't want to use my A-level grades since I was in hospital. Thank
Original post by Asertopin
Hi, So i did my A-levels but I got sick during exam week so I received quite low grades Us and Es. I am retaking but I am wondering how would i retake, and would I put my predicted as my A-level grades in UCAS? I really don't want to use my A-level grades since I was in hospital. Thank

Well if you failed your exams this year then I am assuming you won't be going to university this year (depending on what your uni's requirements are), and might have to undergo the process to start next year. I think the best thing to do would be to contact your university admissions team (preferably via a phone call since it is more immediate) and let them know of your circumstances. I would also recommend getting medical proof to show you're sick, perhaps a medical certificate if you can manage one.
Reply 2
You MUST enter all of your achieved grades on your UCAS application - even if you are resitting.

Ask your school to add an explanation about why you needed to resit in their UCAS reference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending