The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Nope :biggrin:
not really but their gloves taste really bad i think they should strawberry flavour them
I'd rather go to the doctors to be honest, though I'm not scared of either.
Reply 4
No...not at all...why anybody would be..I feel it became common these dayz.. :mad:
Did you know that it was a dentist who invented the electric chair? :tongue:
Have fun :rolleyes:
Reply 7
NDGAARONDI
Did you know that it was a dentist who invented the electric chair? :tongue:

well these days dentist's know what there doing so im not scared!
gossip_girl
DENTIST!!!!
im not really but i have to go on tuesday and i think there gonna have to use a DRILL! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't eat so many sweets then :rolleyes:
Reply 9
gossip_girl
well these days dentist's know what there doing so im not scared!

You've just made a thread about you being scared from dentists! :eek: :mad:
Reply 10
habosh
You've just made a thread about you being scared from dentists! :eek: :mad:

no i said im kinda scared but im really scared of things going in my mouth that move eg DRILL'S!!! when i got my filling i neasrly cried cos i didnt want an ingection to numb my mouth/gum's
gossip_girl
no i said im kinda scared but im really scared of things going in my mouth that move eg DRILL'S!!! when i got my filling i neasrly cried cos i didnt want an ingection to numb my mouth/gum's

You'd have cried a lot more if the dentist had drilled with no injection.
Reply 12
englishstudent
You'd have cried a lot more if the dentist had drilled with no injection.

OMG DONT SAY THAT!!!!
ok im really scared now!
Reply 13
not scared, i just dont really like them
I'm not at all scared of the dentist. Although I did have 4 teeth ripped out of my mouth in one day and I didn't react well to the local anaesthetic so it hurt. I couldn't go into school the next day because the anaesthetic had started to work and my whole mouth was numb:biggrin:

The drill isn't the thing you should be scared of. It doesn't hurt at all, I had to have a restrainer drilled into the back of my bottom set of teeth but it tickled more than hurt.
So no I am not afraid of the dentist:smile:
Reply 15
gossip_girl

crying beacuse of the dentist..??!.....lol :biggrin:
kikzen
i just dont really like them

Who does like them?
Reply 17
NDGAARONDI
Who does like them?

i... dont... know?
Reply 18
NDGAARONDI
Who does like them?

I do... :biggrin: :biggrin:
i dont mind the dentist 1 bit :smile: when i was a kid i absolutly LOVED it but now i just dont bother about it

Latest

Trending

Trending