ICT AQA - AS Info 1 & 2 - 2018 *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Watch
bigboxman8
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This is the office thread for this course! Any resources of tips? remember your coursework for info 1!
dddd1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is ICT still going on? I thought they got scrapped last year
bigboxman8
Rep:
?
(Original post by dddd1)
Is ICT still going on? I thought they got scrapped last year
This is the last year!
dddd1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are you resiting or? Anyhow it is one of the most pointless and easiest Alevels you can do, I completely dossed around in ICT lessons and still got an A eventhough I had a D in info 4 the coursework. Just make sure you know how to answer the qs as they are repetitive as f**k and look at how many marks is each q worth and write a point per mark.
bigboxman8
Rep:
?
(Original post by dddd1)
Are you resiting or? Anyhow it is one of the most pointless and easiest Alevels you can do, I completely dossed around in ICT lessons and still got an A eventhough I had a D in info 4 the coursework. Just make sure you know how to answer the qs as they are repetitive as f**k and look at how many marks is each q worth and write a point per mark.
Yes resetting it! I got 55/80 in my info 4 coursework! Thanks for the tips! lots of repetitive question.
Nimzino_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I haven't touched ICT yet. Im absolutely F*cked. Hey, i have a whole day to learn a whole years of content ESKETITTT
SRkisuvi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The paper last year was different to the others so I’m confused what do I need to revise? I don’t have the time to revise for it and I cannot spend more than 3/4 days on it cuz I’ve got still 10 exams to go
bigboxman8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nimzino_)
I haven't touched ICT yet. Im absolutely F*cked. Hey, i have a whole day to learn a whole years of content ESKETITTT
Just revise past papers. Loads of repeated questions from year to year! You will be fine!
bigboxman8
Rep:
?
(Original post by SRkisuvi)
The paper last year was different to the others so I’m confused what do I need to revise? I don’t have the time to revise for it and I cannot spend more than 3/4 days on it cuz I’ve got still 10 exams to go
What? Info 1 is tomorrow! You don't have 3/4 days to revise it!
bigboxman8
Rep:
?
My predictions on questions:

1) 20 marker either a question about the ICT needed when going on holiday or the ICT needed when an entrepreneur sets up a business!

2) 10-12 marker about either testing or input, output processing.

3) 10-12 marker about system or application software.

4) Health and safety as it relates to ICT
Nimzino_
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bigboxman8)
Just revise past papers. Loads of repeated questions from year to year! You will be fine!
That's what ive done still know im failing tho
SRkisuvi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bigboxman8)
What? Info 1 is tomorrow! You don't have 3/4 days to revise it!
Hahaha sorry and don’t worry I’m a resort for info 2 not info 1 good luck though if your a resit for info 1🍀
SRkisuvi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guysssss i tried to do those past papers but they’ve got a few of them and not Really much. In maths they’ve got like 10000 past papers and in ict Ikust found like 10 past papers sooo is that the one I need to revise or ?
SRkisuvi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’ve found a page (freeexampapers.com) and they’ve got every single paper but I’m confused cuz they’ve got about 100 papers and not every paper is about info 2 so i don’t know which paper to look ar
meemz01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does anyone have any predictions of what would come up for info 2.
I feel like for the 20 marker a question on section 9 - consequences of the use of ICT may come up as there has not been a question on it in a while. Im not sure tho, its just a guess
meemz01
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’ve found a page (freeexampapers.com) and they’ve got every single paper but I’m confused cuz they’ve got about 100 papers and not every paper is about info 2 so i don’t know which paper to look ar
I looked at the website and they have all the ICT exam papers from like 2010.
fatimaaboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
please give more tips on the 20 markers for ict info 2
fatimaaboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hahaha sorry and don’t worry I’m a resort for info 2 not info 1 good luck though if your a resit for info 1🍀

please help with info 2
emilybrand_
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you think they'd be sneaky enough to put in anything about GDPR in a legislation question?
meemz01
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by emilybrand_)
Do you think they'd be sneaky enough to put in anything about GDPR in a legislation question?
maybe, i think it best to revise it just in case
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
25.62%
Less motivated (90)
74.38%

Watched Threads