The Student Room Group

State your unpopular opinion. People can only reply with ‘Agree’ or ‘Disagree’

Scroll to see replies

Vaccines don't cause autism
Reply 41
Original post by Worthy_Of_A_F

Agreed
Although I think the unpopular opinion would be the opposite of what you said (Vaccines DO cause autism). Because Dr Wakefield (the physician who did the study and claimed vaccines cause autism) had his medical licence revoked due to said study being fraudulent
Original post by _gcx
0 is not a natural number.

Agree.
Bit esoteric, but

Analysis>Algebra.
Original post by Worthy_Of_A_F

Agree
Original post by Allah loves pink
Allah is fabulous?

Agree
Original post by desert_fairy
order of phoenix is the best hp film

agreed but i love half blood prince tooooo
Feminism is cancer - edited to modern day feminism is cancer.

Fat acceptance is just not acceptable.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ohdearstudying
Maths is the worst subject to ever be offered on GCSE

Disagree

its the best although very tough now - but its still quite helpful to those (such as myself) who hate science and english)
Original post by denteddental
Feminism is cancer.

Fat acceptance is just not acceptable.

disagree on both

FAT ACCEPTANCE is very good - why do you have to be skinny to be pretty ? why can't fat people live how they want without being judged?
you wouldn't wanna be judged if you were fat trust me
Original post by Fizza23458
Agree

agree
the GCSE reforms were necessary and a step in the right direction
I wouldn’t class this as an unpopular opinion. Quite a lot of people believe in this, myself included.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AelinSardothein
Disagree

its the best although very tough now - but its still quite helpful to those (such as myself) who hate science and english)

English outsold.

maths is still probably more important than English (coming from a English lover) but i struggle with it.
Reply 54
Original post by Sulfolobus
Time to kick this thread off...

The Queen is an idle wastrel that has sponged off hard working tax payers all her life.

Agree

Original post by Lechatn0ir

My opinion: it’s ok to pronounce semi like seMY and not semEE.

Agree
English outsold.

maths is still probably more important than English (coming from a English lover) but i struggle with it.

outsold? meaning?

you may struggle with maths ( i can help if you want? ) but maths makes sense - like you can make sense out of it - as in all you have to do is learn the method and then apply - with english its your own writing style which you have to develop over time so i struggle with that

also your mostly either a mathsy person or englishy or sciency - i would say im mathsy :biggrin:
there are only 2 genders (3’s pushing it if you count transgender)
Original post by AelinSardothein
disagree on both

FAT ACCEPTANCE is very good - why do you have to be skinny to be pretty ? why can't fat people live how they want without being judged?
you wouldn't wanna be judged if you were fat trust me

I didn't mention anything about being pretty.
Fat acceptance is promoting unhealthy behaviour. The NHS is on its last leg and it could do without the additional stress of self inflicted, destructive behaviour i.e. Being overweight.

I have been very very fat (and I'm glad I was judged because I've lost it all and become so many healthier, happier and prettier (only mentioning this prettier thing because you brought it up, I don't think being skinny makes you pretty).
Reply 58
Ariana Grande is the most iconic singer of our generation.

Disagree
Reply 59
Feminism is cancer.

Disagree (asssuming the actual dictionary definition of feminism)

Fat acceptance is just not acceptable

Agree. To a limited extent.

Mine:
Aging should be viewed as a degenerative genetic disease in much the same way we'd view Parkinson's or Alzheimer's.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest