The Student Room Group

Masterbating too much?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
I do go to the gym but I don't have a girlfriend or any friends for that matter, and have anxiety depression so I know why

I see. Personally, I only have two close friends, one of them is my boyfriend and the other I hardly see (once a week maybe). That's all I need to keep me satisfied. :smile: however, you can still be satisfied without anyone at all. I used to have anxiety and depression too, but after starting to practise mindfulness and self-CBT, I managed to cure myself of them. If your depression and anxiety is caused by your thinking, I highly reccomend mindfulness and self-CBT. If you decide to start practising, come talk to me if you ever need help and guidance :smile: 💗 I'll always be here for you! For now, look out for guides already online. If you can't find any, I'll find good ones for you! If your anxiety/depression is purely biological and no negative thinking in involved, medication may be needed. I wish you the best of luck! I know how hard that can be :frown:
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
I do go to the gym but I don't have a girlfriend or any friends for that matter, and have anxiety depression so I know why

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ50fOmSBrU

This woman is an example of someone who has mastered the nature of her mind. She is proof that no matter what situation you're in, there is a way to find happiness. :smile: in reality, happiness doesn't come from anything like money, etc. It comes from within, YOU cultivate it. It comes from heightened awareness.

Quick Reply

Latest