The Student Room Group

Do white men rule the world?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think statistically, the majority of roles in large corporations, IGO's ect are white men, there's no denying that. Considering how much influence the United States, UK and other EU states have in geopolitics, and since the majority of these countries are Caucasian, yes I'd say there is a strong argument they do. The richest men in the world are predominantly white too. That said, times are changing as more countries become more powerful in their own right, especially with the growth of China and other BRIC nations it may not be that way for long.
Reply 21
Original post by 69Tekashi69
Do you think the world is ran and controlled by white men? If so why?

Regardless of whether this is the case or not (which is debatable), If they do, explain to me how that would be a negative indictment on them? If they have been the most successful group of people on Earth it's for a reason, survival of the fittest. The idea that being rich or successful is somehow a bad thing seems ludicrous to me. Take tips and learn from the best.
Original post by 69Tekashi69
Do you think the world is ran and controlled by white men? If so why?

Every great invention has been created by man. Look around you, the buildings, the complex systems such as the levitating train. All these were creations of man. The world leaders are always males. The only use of women is to procreate and cook which is in their instinct
Original post by CoolCavy
why? a woman literally runs the country..

Miss World?
Original post by 999tigger
Miss World?

my sow guinea pig :wink:
world is controlled by aliens
Jews rule the world.

[video="youtube;pQmEd3QUdyA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQmEd3QUdyA[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest